Are you in a book club? Looking for your group’s next book? Why not Accounting for It All?
Now it’s never been easier to select AFIA as your club’s next read with the availability of the dynamic, thought-provoking discussion questions below!
Suggested Book Club Discussion Questions
- What did you like best about Accounting for It All?
- Did Accounting for It All remind you of any other books? Which ones? Why?
- Which character(s) did you identify with most? Why?
- Do you have a favorite quote from the book you’d like to share?
- Which scene was your favorite? Why?
- What would you have done differently if you were in Robin’s position?
- Do you see Robin’s experience working in the adult industry as positive or negative overall? Why?
- If you could read the story as told from another character’s perspective, which character would you choose and why?
- What did you learn about the adult industry or those who work in it while reading Accounting for It All? Did you learn anything that surprised you?
- Would you read a sequel to Accounting for It All? What do you think it would be about?
- Have you read or do you plan to read any other books by this author? Which ones have you read or which ones will you read next?
Share Your Book Club Experience
Once you’ve chosen Accounting for It All for your book club, let the author know on social media by tagging #AccountingForItAll and #BookClub!
Take any pictures during your book club’s review of Accounting for It All? Share them with the author by using the same hashtags mentioned above, or tag @iamrrcampbell on Twitter and Instagram, or r. r. campbell on Facebook!
Invite the Author
Planning on making Accounting for It All the focus of an upcoming book club discussion? Want to invite the author to attend?
r. r. loves to visit book clubs to do readings, answer questions, or generally join the conversation—even if he’s only able to connect digitally!
If you’re interested in having r. r. join your book club, you can email him through the contact page.
If you do choose to read Accounting for It All, thank you! There are so many books out there to choose from, and it’s an honor to know you chose this one.